Playa del Carmen, Mexico's PREMIER PADI 5 STAR Career Development Center (CDC)
With NINE National Geographic Dive Centers along Riviera Maya and Cozumel, our IDC centers and classrooms we can truly say: We build diving careers and offer true job opportunities!
(NEW COMPETITIVE 2013 PACKAGES ONLINE)
Mexico as a destination itself, offers more than any other destination in the Caribbean & Latin America with over 3000 caverns and caves and the second largest natural reef in the world.
With direct flights to Cancun, comfortable public transportations, miles of sandy white beaches, low prices, great restaurants, Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue,Tulum village and 3000 years Mayan civilisation and Mesoamerican Pre-Columbian culture...it has everything for every budget.....Welcome to Mexico!
Choosing a top quality trainings center is not easy. We realize that you have choices.....
The name Pro Dive Mexico stands for QUALITY, DIVERSITY & COMMITMENT. With a history of 10 years and still improving, we do listen to what you say!
That's why our PADI IDC and GoPro courses, are considered the premier training courses in Mexico and the Caribbean.
It's all about asking yourself the right questions.... (competitive analysis)
We celebrate our 10th Birthday this year, since the founding of our beloved company.
We like to celebrate this milestone with our future candidates/instructors and offer a celebration package with extra add-ons and value...Please do visit our celebration page, or visit our facebook page.
Besides the above Celebration offer, this is what we offer extra as a PADI CDC
- One of the most experienced Platinum Course Director in the industry with his team of professional multilingual staff instructors
- Our NEW GoPro Packages have huge savings compared with individual Courses (Savings up to almost 600us$ ! )
- PADI CDC facilities both North of Playa del Carmen and in central Playa del Carmen for a better combined experience
- NEW exclusive Spanish language school packages! So you can make the most of your time in Mexico by becoming a PADI Pro as well as improving your language skills!
- Over 3000 cenotes (sweet water caverns) unique in the world (We offer full CAVE, TEC/REC and SIDEMOUNT courses)
- Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue for shopping, live music, restaurants, nightlife and international flair.
- Biggest choice of apartments from as little as us$12/night .
- Genuine job placement opportunities as we are the only PADI CDC with EIGHT National Geographic Dive Centers, plus there are over 80 dive shops in the area!
- FREE cenotes dive as part of your IDC training ( Discover the sacred Mayan cenotes)
- FREE Oxygen providor instructor course with the purchase of an IDC!
- FREE introduction to TEC/SIDEMOUNT .
- FREE online STUDENT PORTAL to start your preparations today
- MSDT internships. Practice what you learned after your MSDT and gain some real life experience
- IE PASS Guarantee. Free course and 100% of the PADI fees to resit the IE
- 10 years celebration offer: Due to our 10 years anniversary we have following promotion...Click here
We understand you have questions, please do read our Q&A
- What is the difference between PADI IDC and PADI CDC ?
- Is there a job guarantee or possibility to get a job or hands-on ?
- Where are your training facilities?
- New Divemaster curriculum as of 2011, how to see the difference ?
- More questions and answers here...
Unsurpassed Success Rate Continued.....
Since Angel Navarro and Pro Dive Mexico started working as a team we are proud to have the best success rate of candidates who pass the PADI IE (exam) first time around, in the whole of the Riviera Maya, if not the whole of Latin America!
This is especially because of Angel and his team's additional and personalized efforts that they put into every single instructor candidate, to ensure that their goal of becoming a PADI Instructor is reached.
October IDC: Congratulations to our new Instructors who, after a fun-filled IDC conducted both in Spanish and English, all passed their PADI EXAMS with flying colours on 6 October 2013.
Our candidates came from 10 different countries and if you want to see how much fun they had, watch our great video on facebook...(click here)
Our next IDC starts on 20 November 2013 and there are still a few places left! Contact us now to book your place and change your life!
ADD A SPANISH COURSE & LEARN SPANISH WHILE BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL DIVE INSTRUCTOR
Make the most of your time here in Mexico by learning Spanish. With over 400 million native Spanish speakers worldwide, learning this language is invaluable for travelling and working all around the world, especially when working a scuba instructor. Pro Dive Mexico has teamed up with one of the most renowned Spanish Schools in Latin America, "Academia Columbus", in order to offer you the convenience of a GoPro package combined with a 2-week intensive Spanish language course at special rates.
Just contact us for more information, dates and prices.
Why Cenotes/Cave courses at Riviera Maya?
The reason is simple; there are many great dive destinations! But when it comes to cave and cavern diving, the Riviera Maya is the pinnacle destination!
The Riviera Maya is one of the best cave diving destinations in the world, not only for diving but also for training. If you are thinking of making the leap, the change, the jump, this is the place to be…
This area offers you hundreds of caves to choose from. From the striking stalactites and stalagmites this complex cave will bring a sense of exhilaration as you traverse its maze and depths. With caves this beautiful, it's easy to get caught up in the rapture of the beauty that surrounds you. Cave diving will provide you with a magical and once in a life time experience.
See all the pictures from the course here.
Above picture Frederic (left), Alain (center) and Joe Lodge (right)
Soon in an a blog coming up, will be Joe's personal notes from the day to day activities and thoughts that go through your head, when training in one of the most extreme diving environments on the earth.
In the Yucatán Peninsula, any surface opening where groundwater can be reached is called cenote, (which is a Spanish form of the Maya word d'zonot). The cave systems formed as normal caves underwater, but upper sections drained becoming air filled during past low sea levels. During this vadose, or air filled state, abundant speleothem deposits formed. The caves and the vadose speleothem were subsequently re-flooded and became hydraulically reactivated as rising sea levels also raised the water table.
Joe and Fred both gave an amazing performance throughout the course and meet all standards and requirements for diving in these harsh conditions.
Congratulations to Fred and Joe for completing the course.
See all the pictures from the course here.
You would like to receive a quote or extra information please contact us here or e-mail us at email@example.com or Skype us or call us. (we will return your call)
Please also visit our recreational scuba diving website for dive packages,
Whaleshark excursions, Cenotes, Cozumel trips and luxury "stay & dive" packages.